Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks glinkies! Luckily, I want it to have a coastal feel. So I'm encouraged so far.
    ~Larissa

~ Giving up Nameberry for Lent; See you on the 14th of April! ~

Hi Waverly! Thanks for the input, because its always valuable to hear from someone who has the name themselves. I have always liked the nickname Indie, and Indigo is my favorite long form of it. So I figured that with indigo as a middle, I could use indie as an occasional nickname. Your nicknames are lovely as well, I had considered them. (Along with Wavie). Him, I do like Waverly Blythe Indigo as well...I'll have to mull over which I prefer. I can't really pair with my current last name, because I'm assuming ill be married by the time I have a little Waverly to name, so my surname will change. Thanks again, Waverly!
    Last edited by larkub101; October 21st, 2013 at 10:59 PM.

1. Potential nicknames Wynne or Indie. Too much of a stretch? I think Wynne is a bit of a stretch, but Indie would be fine. I would want to use Waverly, though, because I think it's so cute.

2. Does it sound beachy/ocean-y? I don't think so. I guess Waverly sounds kind of beachy, and Indigo could indicate water, since it's a color, but honestly, Waverly makes me think of forests more than beaches.

3. Too "out there"? I normally don't worry about this, but all thre names are less than common. Less than common, yes. Hard to spell, pronounce, or wildly unrecognizable? Hardly. I think it's a perfectly sweet, offbeat, lovely name.

4. Flow okay? Yes.

Thank you! I do love Waverly in all its glory, as well. Hm, I was going for beachy, but I do like forests... Anyway, thanks for the support! I'm pretty solidly happy with this combo.
    Last edited by larkub101; October 22nd, 2013 at 09:52 AM.

It's beautiful name combo and beachy thing is positive, not negative. Flow is great and names are nice and safe yet uncommon.
    Sorry for mistakes, I am foreigner.
    If you like unusual and remarkable names, use them!
    Freya Romilly/ Melody Elysia/ Belle Seraphina/ Eva Melisande/ Elodie Sunniva
    Leon Percival/ Tristan Wulfric/ Magnus Oberon/ Finn Beowulf/ Arthur Peregrine