Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My birthday is a couple days before Christmas and I've always loved it! For me, it just extends the excitement and fun times around the holiday. I never missed out on presents either,
    On another note, you can plan when you hope to fall pregnant, but it can still take months and months, or maybe only one try- you never really know
    TTC #1

I have slight seasonal affective disorder & can get depressed being cooped up during the cold rainy months, so I figured although I wanted to have my babies close in age it was important to me NOT to have a winter baby (nothing November through Feburary). But, we weren't being careful & got pregnant in late March. So my due date is January 2nd (probably more like Christmas since my first daughter came a couple weeks early & I'm expecting a similar scenario with this one). I'm thrilled my girls will be only 18 months apart, but definitely bummed out that we're due in the winter.
    Our first daughter was due mid July & it was fabulous. I loved being pregnant in the Summer cause I could just wear flowy sundresses & flipflops, I got to spend lots of time outside so I kept very active, and all the healthy foods (fruits, salads, fresh vegetables) were in season so it was easy to eat well through my pregnancy.
    This time I'm already finding clothes restrictive, I'm worried about keeping up with all the stuff that needs to be done over the holidays, I'm finding excuses to stay inside in my pajamas for days at a time, and I am eating much worse (it's comfort food season). I'm glad my husband will be taking some time off work when this baby is born because I'm pretty sure I might get some mean Post Partum Blues this time.

If I could do it over I would plan on getting pregnant any time between May and January.
    New username is @ truenature

I have slight seasonal affective disorder & can get depressed being cooped up during the cold rainy months, so I figured although I wanted to have my babies close in age it was important to me NOT to have a winter baby (nothing November through Feburary). But, we weren't being careful & got pregnant in late March. So my due date is January 2nd (probably more like Christmas since my first daughter came a couple weeks early & I'm expecting a similar scenario with this one). I'm thrilled my girls will be only 18 months apart, but definitely bummed out that we're due in the winter.
    Our first daughter was due mid July & it was fabulous. I loved being pregnant in the Summer cause I could just wear flowy sundresses & flipflops, I got to spend lots of time outside so I kept very active, and all the healthy foods (fruits, salads, fresh vegetables) were in season so it was easy to eat well through my pregnancy.
    This time I'm already finding clothes restrictive, I'm worried about keeping up with all the stuff that needs to be done over the holidays, I'm finding excuses to stay inside in my pajamas for days at a time, and I am eating much worse (it's comfort food season). I'm glad my husband will be taking some time off work when this baby is born because I'm pretty sure I might get some mean Post Partum Blues this time.

If I could do it over I would plan on getting pregnant any time between May and January.
    New username is @ truenature

If you want to avoid a Christmas baby, then use a condom in April! Although babies have a tendency to arrive on their own schedule (i'm talking about birth here, not conception), so even if you conceived in May, baby could still come around Christmas time anyway!

My partner's birthday is in early January. It has its pros and cons, with all the christmas celebrations and parties etc his birthday almost feels like an extension of that, so its almost like he gets a good week and a half of celebration. The downside is that, with everyone recovering from New Years Eve, not many people feel like partying again on the 2nd!
    We live in NZ, so christmas is over the summer, and school is out for 6ish weeks. He found that when he was younger, a lot of his friends would be on holiday at that time, and couldn't come to his birthday parties
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

If you want to avoid a Christmas baby, then use a condom in April! Although babies have a tendency to arrive on their own schedule (i'm talking about birth here, not conception), so even if you conceived in May, baby could still come around Christmas time anyway!

My partner's birthday is in early January. It has its pros and cons, with all the christmas celebrations and parties etc his birthday almost feels like an extension of that, so its almost like he gets a good week and a half of celebration. The downside is that, with everyone recovering from New Years Eve, not many people feel like partying again on the 2nd!
    We live in NZ, so christmas is over the summer, and school is out for 6ish weeks. He found that when he was younger, a lot of his friends would be on holiday at that time, and couldn't come to his birthday parties
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe