Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TeacherBerries

TeacherBerries

This thread is for all of you TeacherBerries and TeacherBerries-to-be. : )

I've been a teacher for 22 years. I've never done it for the pay, but I have done it for the sheer joy of making a difference in young people's lives. I know this is what the Lord called me to do, and I can't see myself doing anything different. I feel like I am making a difference in the world by putting my handprint on the hearts of the many, many, many students I have taught.

This year I'm teaching 1st grade. I prefer teaching older grades (ideally 4th or 5th) but this has been a nice experience in itself. : )

Now it's time for you to share your teaching stories. : )
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

I'm studying to be a Secondary English teacher. I'm not doing much with education at the moment, since my certification will come in the way of a Master of Arts in Teaching, but I'm excited to get into the schools.

I'm a high school Spanish teacher. This is my 10th year. They drive me crazy, but I can't imagine doing anything else. I love the moment when they get it... I see their eyes light up and that moment is worth every headache and annoyance!

Teaching is what got me into names, and unfortunately killed a lot of names for me too.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Tabby: wishing you well with your schooling : ) Hopefully you'll do something in the classroom. It's so rewarding to work with children.

Dindlee: isn't it wonderful, that moment where it all clicks? It makes all the headache worth it. : ) And I agree, some students just kill names for you!
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

Hi! I'm a bible studies teacher in a religious private school. My students are 6th, 7th, and 8th grade girls. They can be crazy sometimes, but I love them to pieces! I've been teaching for about 10 years.

I'm actually taking a sick day - came down with a nasty cold... Stinks to feel completely wiped and still have to nurse a baby all day!