Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fiammetta

Fiammetta

Is this firmly in the guilty pleasure zone or a quirky middle name choice?

In the pass couple months Fiammetta has grown to be one of my favorite guilty pleasures. My name combinations are family names with classic traditional names I like and I have been thinking of adding quirkier names in the middle such as Fiammetta to spice up the combinations. I really love the nickname Fia for it.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

Fiammetta is a name that I have grown to love in recent months as well. In the middle it adds some spunk and exoticism into an otherwise straightlaced name. I love the meaning and the sound. I wouldn't even say it's a guilty pleasure but just a gorgeous name.

It's great to hear that someone doesn't consider it a guilty pleasure.

For anyone who needs to know:
    Fiammetta is derived from Italian fiamma "fire" combined with a diminutive suffix.

http://www.forvo.com/search/Fiammetta/
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

I don't consider it a guilty pleasure either. I think it is a pretty, usable name that is spunky.
    I definately can see this as a first.

I really like it and it could be great middle name. I have it on my list, but probably won't use it as it's really too long for my taste. Don't mind it, as I have other unusual and lovely names I would use sooner.

Fiammetta is really lovely and if I met little Fiammetta and would be amazed by braveness of her parents and their great taste.