Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Three kids under the age of 4 - how to go out with them? Double stroller and...?

Hello!
    I know I'm just 13 weeks pregnant, but that's really a big challenge for me and I trying to solve this problem starting from now. Zelda is 2y 8m, Dash is 5 mo now. To travel with them, I'm using double stroller now. But in April I will have 3 yo, 11 mo and newborn - do you have ANY IDEA how to manage to go out with them? Are there any multiple moms to help? Do you have any ideas? I'm hoping that Zelda will be able to walk by herself and Dash and April's surprise will share our double stroller... or maybe I should buy baby carrier? Help!
    Last edited by yael; October 21st, 2013 at 09:05 AM.
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

Double buggy and then you get one of those attach-boards for Zelda to stand on between you and the buggy.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I'm recalling when we were making reasonable plans: 'oh, we will wait at least two years after Dashiell is born to start thinking about another kid... ha - ha. It's wonderful, so wonderful, but hard
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

If you wear the newborn in a sling or carrier you can still use whatever you're using now. By the time wearing the new baby becomes too much for you, the eldest should be able to walk.

I saw a mom at a coffee shop with a double stroller and then wearing her newborn in a sling. She looked really comfortable. I only have one six month old so I was very impressed (: