Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I really love this name. I couldn't get my husband on board though.
    Best of luck!

It is the name of my 14 day old son so obviously I love it.
    i think it is a strong and gentle name.
    For those who said it sounded a bit like a "baddies" name - I do sort of get that but it clearly didnt put me off.......

I think of my former best friend's adorable son, when I hear Silas. It seems like a gentle name, that he's going to be a mischievous and just sweet in general. Have never really thought about using it, but well, I can't.
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus

I really like this name! If it didn't go against my initials rule, it would definitely be on my list haha I picture an adorable, energetic, sweet kid with dark hair Ahhh. I love it. Love it love it love it.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

Ever since I read Dan Browns Da Vinci Code I connect the name Silas with that blond evil monk, that's why I don't like the name but of course that's just my opinion and if you really like the name you should use it despite what other people might associate with it