Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Is Magnolia really usable?

Just a simple question....

Do you think Magnolia is actually usable or is it one of those names that might sounds nice in theory but not actually on a real child?

I would use the nn Maggie but I dont seem to like any of the other ways to get to Maggie (ie Maragret)

Thanks for the input!
    boys names drive me crazy!

Yes, Magnolia is totally usable. Hazel and Azura are both gaining popularity in my area, so I think you're safe.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Oh, I used to have this debate with myself all the time. Ultimately I decided that for me, it's not usable. It's a bit over the top, I think. I did mention this name to a few people though and everyone said it was cute and not too weird.
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

I think it's usable. It's not too weird to me. I like it.

I think it's great, though I love the nn Nola. I've probably known too many poodles and shih tzus named Maggie.