Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Baby #3 suggestions!

Nameberry was a big help in naming our second daughter so I thought I would come back and ask for suggestions for baby #3. We have had a boys name since I was pregnant with our first child but for whatever reason girls names seem to be the hardest for my husband and I to agree on.

Sisters are Roxanne Coraline and Vera Adelaide. Any names you think that would fit with our daughters would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

Oh! Roxanne and Vera need a name for a maybe-baby-sister? Hm. Do you have a middle in mind? If not, I'll play with some like Coraline and Adelaide - lovely, by the way.

Celeste Georgina
    Elspeth Juliet
    Kestrel Matilda
    Laurel Shoshana
    Margo Tallulah
    Noelle Beatrice
    Phoebe Helena
    Sylvie Eleanor

Lemon
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Favorites - Eliza, Phoebe, Juliet, Archer, Ronan, Jude