Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    We've already got one little monkey, Indy looks a lot like his daddy with medium toned skin and strawberry blonde hair. However his eyes are more green-ish like mine than his dad's which are pale blue. To be honest the twins could have any looks in our family! His side of the family is half Scottish half South African so a mix of pale and red hair with tanned and darker hair. Mine is mostly Italian so lots of brown skin, brown hair, brown eyes. I'm really hoping for strawberry blonde again for the twins and blue eyes so they'll look very handsome like dad then again his brother has got dark hair and green eyes so what's the point in even trying to predict?!
    Married to Owen, July 17th 2007
    US Marines wife and proud <3
    Momma bear to Indio Garrick nn Indy ~ 08.29.09
    AND
    Orson Carlo nn Sonny and Rohan Jericho nn Roe ~ 10.30.13
    And not forgetting the six furbabies! Floyd Furble, Elmo "Momo", Maggie Moo, Ziggy "Zigpig", Rudy Roo and Kavik "Jaws" - deploying to Afghanistan 11.17.13 with the hubby xx

How fun! Ok, what would you name this boy and girl of mine? My top 3 for future girls are Imogen, Clementine, and Xanthe, and my boy list ranges from everything from Philo to Thatcher to Silas to Oswald to Atticus to Henry. I can never make up my mind about boys.

Boy Girl

My morphed little boy is adorable, but my poor morphed little girl came out somewhat homely. Poor thing...I suppose I shouldn't have used a picture with a mustache in it.
    Last edited by ameliawilliams; October 28th, 2013 at 07:14 PM.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

I like Xanthe for her and Oswald for him (so underused and awesome!)
    Current Favorite Names for Little Beastie due October 2014:

Sequoia Gideon
    Cytheria Dwyn

Oh and thank you @moonkal and @c@29, glad to know my sig names would match! I am loving Cora for all the morphed images of my future daughter, and not that I uploaded them, Ronan for a son! How is Cora and Ronan for a sib-set of future tan, brown haired, big eyed kiddos? I know Ronan is an Irish surname but google Ronon Dex (Jason Momoa's character off Stargate Atlantis) he's Hawaiian and that name is great on him!

Cora and Ronan are fabulous!
    Current Favorite Names for Little Beastie due October 2014:

Sequoia Gideon
    Cytheria Dwyn