• Clayton Luke

10 20.83%
  • Emmett Chase

31 64.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baby Name Poll

Baby Name Poll

My mom is usually really annoying about baby names with me! She's always pressuring me into trying to tell her what names we are thinking about naming the baby. Plus, she always give me about 20 fresh new names EVERY TIME I see her. They are usually terrible, but she actually gave some good boys names today! My husband, and I have a huge hunch it's going to be a boy! So we want to narrow the boy names down first! We do have girl names picked out just in case though..

Margaret Pearl (Maggie), Eva Louise, Gemma Amelia, Estella Charlotte (Stella), Pearl Savanna (Pearlie), Sutton Grace, and Leighton Pearl

Anyway, if you could comment what name you liked, why you liked the name, suggestions, or any comments that would be extremely helpful! Thanks so much for your time!

please help!!

I chose Emmett. I do not like Beckham and Clayton so much, as I tend to dislike surnames as given names (Beckham, particularly, as it has a current famous namesake).

Chase and Cole are not my style, but either would be fine middle names for Emmett. I like Emmett Luke the best of your options.

I voted for Clayton Luke, as I like the nn Clay. Have you thought of Luke Clayton? My second favorite is Emmett Chase.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Anna & Caroline, Catherine & Emily, Benjamin & Elliot, James & Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel & Maeve, Evan & Kyle, Liam & Patrick
    French: Celeste & Delphine, Charlotte & Claire
    Short & Sweet: Eve & Jane, Grace & Rose, Jack & Leo

I voted for Emmett. I just like the flow better than I did the other two.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles