Names Searched Right Now:

Working on one of my top three - Emilia

Hi again

So our top three are

Charlotte Elena V
    Catherine Elena V

And Emilia.

1) We like Emilia Catherine but was wondering if you guys have any other suggestions for a middle?

2) We are discussing a nn for this. Yes, they can just happen, but we can't use Emmi because a friend already has that name. DH doesn't want Mia or Mila. Can't use Lea.

I like Millie
    He likes Emma

Suggestions? Thoughts?

Thanks again!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

I love Emilia with a fiery passion. The only downside is that people will assume her name is Amelia at some point, but that's okay, it's too pretty to pass up.
    As for the nickname question, Millie is, to me, the kind you would use for a little girl and then when she got to school, she'd used the more common Emma. I could be totally wrong, that's just my personal thought. I like them both, but Emma just appeals to me more. You could also use the two different ones and then let her choose when she's older.
    As for nicknames, I like Emilia Jane, but it looks like you prefer longer middle names, so here's a list:
    Emilia Penelope
    Emilia Felicity
    Emilia Violet (Taken from your signature)
    Emilia Olive
    Emilia Margo
    Emilia Vivienne
    Emilia Valentine
    Emilia Juliet
    Emilia Alice
    Emilia Noel
    Emilia Delphine
    Emilia Madeline
    Emilia Margaret
    Emilia Florence
    I hope this helps a little!
    Girls: Bellamy, Rowan, Rosalie, Emmeline, Bianca, Ana, Ivy, Sunniva, Regina, Sabrina, Penelope, Margo, Annaliese, Annabeth, Amelie, Noelle, Cassandrea, Freya, Astrid, Fiona, Juliet.
    Boys: Oliver, Lysander, Lazurus, Leo, Jasper, Xander, Felix, Hugo.

Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Caspian/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Walker/Wesley