Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Best nickname for Felicity?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elfie

13 27.66%
  • CeCe

13 27.66%
  • Other (post in comments please!)

21 44.68%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The American Girl Doll goes by Lissie, which I think is really cute. Elfie is a little too cutesy for my tastes, but I definitely see the appeal. Flick is so tomboyish and just nice that I have to love it.
    I used to really hate Felicity, but now I'm wondering why. It kind of reminds me of a less-used Elizabeth. Gorgeous, old fashioned, four syllables, and nicknames for every personality. Lissie for the sweet one, Cece for the girly one, Flick for the tomboyish one...the list goes on and on.
    But to answer the question, my personal favorite is Lissie. It just seems the most like a proper name.
    Girls: Bellamy, Rowan, Rosalie, Emmeline, Bianca, Ana, Ivy, Sunniva, Regina, Sabrina, Penelope, Margo, Annaliese, Annabeth, Amelie, Noelle, Cassandrea, Freya, Astrid, Fiona, Juliet.
    Boys: Oliver, Lysander, Lazurus, Leo, Jasper, Xander, Felix, Hugo.

My favorite nickname for Felicity is Flicka, but most said they would think of the horse when they hear it or that it is the swedish word for girl.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Auntie to Q | Momma to a kit named Zola Bastet
    Could you check out these threads? Link 1 Link 2
    Girls | Combos | Boys

My favorite nickname for Felicity is Lissie.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

I agree with other posters on here. I love Felicity and love Lissie/Lissy as a nickname for it. Elfie is too much of a stretch. Cece is cute, but Lissie is so more natural in my opinion. Hope that helps!
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Jane | Lilia | Thalia | Natalia | Alice | Helen | Calliope | Johanna | Selene |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Linus | Jude | Thomas | Basil | Abram | Samuel | Jasper | Gus |

Pondering: | Elsa | Emma | Isabel | Petra | Emmanuel | Jonas | Marcus |

Have a fabulous day!

I'm not a fan of CeCe or Lissie (so many other berries seem to like this, though).

I like Elfie. I think it's cute and fun without being cutesy and frilly (like CeCe and Lissie). I also like the Wicked connection. I'm just not sure it's an intuitive nickname for Felicity. Sure, you can call your kid whatever you want, but nicknames that derive from given names should be somewhat more intuitive.

My favorite nicknames for Felicity are Fliss and the somewhat-less-intuitive Fee.