Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate & Will?

Kate & Will?

Another name my husband and I have come across that we both love is Kate. However one thought has been with big brother William Robert nn Will they would make sibset of "Kate and William" too Prince/Dutchessish?

I don't think it would be that big of a deal! They are both common classic names, so it's not like your naming your kids Kim and Kanye (not that they are at the level of the Duke and Dutchess, but they're the only people I can think of). I have both William and Catherine in my top 3, and would use them instantly together
    Gracie ~ Teen Berry ~ Not Expecting, Just Planning

Huh. I want to say it's ok. But when I saw the title of your thread I thought, "Huh, we're still talking about them even now that George has been born and named?" I love both those names (I wear one of them) and they're both classic, but it's a little too royal for me.
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold

I think it's fine. They are classic names, but if you'll be annoyed by people commenting on it then I wouldn't do it. If it wouldn't bother you than go for it. Using the spelling Cate might be preferable...

They are classic names, but they are perpetually in the media and I think it will continue to be that way. I knew exactly what you were going to ask when I read the title of the thread and yes the connection is very strong and will be noticeable when you introduce the 2 of them together.