Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thank you berries! She finally has a name!

Introducing...

~Mirabel Paymaneh~
    October 15, 2013 at 3:57pm
    6 lb 15 oz
    19 1/4 inches

Sisters Lila (no mn) and Nora Pearl are very much in love with her!

Thanks to everyone for your invaluable input and insight! I've been a long time name lover and love this site! We were really stumped for a name we loved until I posted for help here, and a few members suggested Mirabel one week before her arrival! Dh and I fell in love with the name, then waffled back and forth between it and our safe list... Baby was nameless in the hospital until the night before we were discharged... Thanks to all the great perspectives given by the berries, we finally chose to go with the name that dazzled us and also was approved by my name guru idol-Pam Satran! thank you Pam for weighing in-I was so excited to hear your take-I couldn't ask for a more valued opinion (ask my dh, I have been carrying around the baby name bible for the past 3 years-Lila and Nora are 2 and half and 16 months). So glad you agree Mirabel fits with sibs and it was one of your top choices!

Paymaneh is her middle name-it is mil's name.

Thanks again to all the berries! You guys named our daughter and we love love love her name, and are certain she will love it too!

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your third baby girl, Mirabel Paymaneh. Mirabel is very pretty!
    Last edited by mischa; October 20th, 2013 at 12:30 PM.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congrats! Mirabel is a beautiful name.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Congratulations! Great choice, Mirabel is so beautiful!
    ~Jackie Jordan~ a.k.a. ~ J.J.~

Congratulations! Mirabel is lovely!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles