Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I want to break out in song "Cry Me a River"
    I laughed so hard at this!

Anyhoo, I like Rowan the best from your list. Robin is dated and River...well, you saw what Mischa said.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Rowan I see as a boys name.
    Robin I see as more unisex, but I lean towards a girls name. Not a huge fan of this name.
    River could go either way for me, but my instinct says its more of a girly name... I think it is one of those names that needs to be on the right person though... I don't know if that makes sense, but I would love River on the right type of girl (or boy!)

The first time I'd heard of Rowan was in a book, and she was a girl, so it's always felt more like a ladies' name to me.
    Robin I think of Robin Hood, and he's obviously male, but the only real-life Robin I know is a woman. Funnily enough both female Rowan and Robin were redheads.
    With River I think of River Song (a character on the British sci-fi show Doctor Who), who is a BAMF woman. I adore the name River for girls, as I always get pleasant imagery of rushing rivers and it has cool connotations.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Rowan is completely unisex to me. Robin is also unisex, and while I've heard it more on girls I like the idea of it on a boy a lot. River feels feminine to me because of River Song and River Tam.

All three to me are truly unisex, although I think I would be delighted to see Rowan & Robin on boys, because around here I never do. River, on the other hand, I would love to see on a girl : )
    Damian Ignatius-Jude Christian-Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic

Caia Madeleine-Fleur Louisiana-Genevieve Azélie

Reine-Isabeau-Nouvel-Johanna-William-Boden-Rafe-Philip-Julien