Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wink Early Exploring...

Still in the first trimester, so not announcing to the world - but of course my mind sneaks back to names every 5 minutes! Validate my obsession please, I can't stand it

We don't peek, and we like to get to know em first, so need a good selection of both girl and boy names.
    Seems like the third name is super hard to even begin to nail down! Lucky I have plenty of time yet...

Parameters I'm working with:

Siblings are Sylvan and Cosima.

Don't want first names that start with K, H, S, or C (current initials in the household).

Nothing from the Bible.

Not in the top 100-ish, though this is the most flexible.

Hilarious hurdle: last name begins with the sound Ass (so no Harry, Jack, Wise, etc. - ruled out Winsome this way last time around, and recently discovered with much hilarity that Indira nn Indie would definitely not work).

Bonus points for a first/middle set that can rhyme, as the first two ended up this way and it'd almost be weird for the third not to. Tho I suppose anything can be melded somehow into rhyming, and we're not going for, like, Benedict Schmenedict or anything too obvious/contrived.

I'm not gonna give you my whole current list, as it's all over the place and I'm not really happy with it, mostly looking for lots more good suggestions from the gallery! A couple I keep coming back to:

Fern
    Veda
    Nova

Linus
    Linden

Excited to see what you berries come up with!

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

Sylvan and Cosima and...

Sister
    Delphine
    Magdalena
    Esme
    Freesia
    Fairuza
    Rosemary or Rosemarie - Romy
    Saffron
    Sapphire or Sapphira
    Ivy or Iva (not sure how this will sound with last name)
    Will India work instead of Indira?
    Ilaria
    Linnea
    Mirabel(le)
    Sybil
    Verena
    Viviette

Brother
    Magnus
    Evander, Vander
    Leander
    Leopold
    Leland
    Roland
    Grover
    Bertram
    Dashiell
    Nigel or Rigel
    Nikolai or Niklaus - Niko
    Lincoln - Linc

I love Nova and suggest Novalea. My husband's niece's name.
    I like Linden better for a girl since it can be shortened to Lindy. It doesn't seem at all masculine to me. It also seems too close to Sylvan in sound and they are both tree related.

Sorry, I forgot - No S names... Oops