Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'll go

Colette Francis (yes this spelling)- Born May 1985, Died May 1985. She's my guardian angel, I feel that I have made it through some situations I shouldn't have because of her. My first daughter will have the MN Colette, and no man will talk me out of it.

Stacey Jayne 26- I am 5'4, with green eyes that are sometimes grey in certain light and chocolate brown hair. Jayne is after my god-mother and Stacey was a compromise between Lacey(mom's top 5) and Tracey (dad's favourite). I LOVE Harry Potter, reading, Broadway musicals, genealogy, and anything related to my Irish heritage. I have never been an academic and struggled with school but enjoy random facts and researching.
    I like to think my mom is a berry her top three names for me (in the 80s) were Ava, Olivia, and Hannah. When I talk about names with her now all the names she mentions are out of the top 200-300. She doesn't like common and plain names.
    Auntie to Connor Douglas (June 2012) & Parker Isabella (Oct 2013)

~*Ariadne*Celeste*Esmé*Deirdre*Linnéa*~
    ~*Cian*Everett*Julian*Soren*Theodore*~

My full list here. Please comment and I'll comment on yours
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

(Not currently expecting or TTC)

There's three of us, me being the oldest.
    Caitlin Sarah (16)- I've got dark hair and eyes, just like my parents. I'm named for my two aunts, Kathleen and Sarah, and have, at different points in my life, looked just like each of them. I love to read and write and can't wait to start college next year.
    Madeline "Maddy" Grace (13)-We look nothing alike. She has lighter brown hair and eyes that change from green to blue to hazel depending on her mood. She loves sports and arguing.
    Matthew Joseph "Joe" (10)- Joe's a junior, named for my dad. He has dark hair and brown eyes and a giant dimpled grin. He loves to tease me and Maddy and play soccer with his friends. He's a real social butterfly. When we take him to school functions, everyone knows who he is!
    Teenberry and writer

Current favorite names: Henrietta Jubilee and Lowell Aurelian

Me and my siblings look completely different from each other. That comes from dad being Cherokee and whoever knows what else, and mom being Irish : )

Maria: Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, dimples. Exactness of my father (Really. People who had never met my mother knew who she was when they saw my sister. And she was a year old!)

Liz: Blonde hair, green-blue eyes, and almost a replica of my grandmother. She can be crazy, but then takes on an alter-ego when she returns to work.

Joe: Brown hair, hazel eyes, and, well... substantial ears. He's the monkey of the family (and not because of the ears).

Matt: Brown hair, green eyes, and a dimple in his chin. He is by far the handsomest, and has quite good wit.

Anna: Brown hair brown eyes, bronze skin. She was the papoose baby : ) Has a 'little dipper' of freckles on her cheek. She is the prettiest.

Ben: This kid looks like a Scandinavian poster boy. He's got blonde hair blue, blue (Frank Sinatra Blue) eyes, and light skin. He's the sober-faced type.

And last but not least, me (Renee): I look a lot like my mother. My hair is brown, borderline on black, and my eyes change color often (mostly they stay brownish or gray). I cannot keep a straight face. Unless I "space-out", which is the affliction of my mother and sister's as well : )
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic-Jude Balthasar-Damian Leonard-Seth Matthias

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Reine-Maura Francesca

Honor-Emilia-Afton-Maeve-Fleur-Ophelia-Moses-Emrys-Constantine-Arthur

Shauna Lee : I have always hated my middle name. I am average height, curvy, strawberry blonde, blue eyes, freckles. I am very outdoorsy and a huge fantasy/mythology geek. My sister Briana calls me "Sika" and my sister Charlotte calls me "Shaunie"

Briana Cecile : I was always jealous of my sister's middle name! She is slightly taller than me, thin, dark hair and blue eyes. We're super-close and I call her "Siffa" She makes amazing disturbingly dark artwork and has 3 daughters Annabelle Marie, Sophie Oleander and Feather Cherie

Charlotte Julia : My baby sister (she's 6) is possibly the cutest child ever. My parents adopted her from China when she was 2 years old. Her nickname is Char-Char (pronounced Shar-Shar)- she has pointy little ears and an impish grin with sparkly, mischievous dark eyes. She likes to dance and sing, and also quite the budding artist!
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

There's only two of us:

Cynthia Angelina- I'm 21. Light skinned as in East Asian, long straight brown hair (I'm the only brunette in the family), dark brown eyes.. the one you'll mistaken for black at first. I'm on my last year at uni, hopefully getting my B.A in early 2014. I love to read -except the ones required from school/uni, drawing, writing (sometimes), playing computer all day, stargazing, etc.

I'm not sure my brother's comfortable with me posting his name online, so... unlike mine, his is a name you'll find strictly in SEA countries. No middle name. He's 25. Wavy black hair, same eyes as mine. Currently on the most boring field ever, imo (read: finance)

Both our names were chosen by our father. Mom knew nothing about it until we were born. Thank God she's not a name nerd.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias