Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Bay Area

You & Your Siblings!

Hello Berries!

I know there's already a "You & Your Siblings" thread, but this one has an exclamation mark on the end which makes it 100% better. Plus, this one you can give descriptions. I'm just very curious about real-life sibsets!

So basically, you & your sibling's names, ages (if you feel comfortable), brief description of them, interests, etc...

I have two full siblings and two half siblings from my father's previous marriage, but they are considerably older than me and I don't know them super well.

Tara Crystal (28) Tall, brown-blonde hair. Brown eyes. Played soccer throughout high school and got a scholarship to play at college. Now works as a secretary for a local dentist's office. She's expecting her first child, a girl, in September.
    Jeremy Michael (26) Tall, brown hair. Green eyes. Just finished medical school and is going to be an ER doctor after he completes his residency.
    Owen William (19) Tall, brown hair. Brown eyes. Plays basketball. Sophomore in college, majoring in Music.
    Catalina Rosalie (17) Me. Average height, blonde hair. Green eyes. I play volleyball and tennis and I like to run. About to enter university as a freshman.
    Fiona Elizabeth (13) Short, blonde hair, blue eyes.very excited about having the house to herself next year. She will be in eighth grade in the fall. Likes basketball, drawing and bicycling.
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; July 28th, 2015 at 12:56 AM. Reason: edited to add half-siblings
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston