Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Flora - It's not really my style, but it's cute enough.
    Ophelia - Same as the last one. I wouldn't ever use it, but it's nice.
    Gemma - I really like this one.
    Leonor - Ehh. It's kind of old-lady-ish sounding to me.
    Emma - A little too common for my tastes, but it's a beautiful name.
    Penelope - I've never really understood the appeal to this name. I just don't like the sound of the letter P.
    Alice - Very good name. It's the name of one of my characters.
    Amelia / Emilia - I vastly prefer Amelia to Emilia. It's a very nice name and I would possibly consider it for my daughter.
    Matilda - It's alright. Not my favorite, but I've definitely seen worse.
    Ida - The name is pronounced eye-duh. Pronouncing it differently is going to entitle your child to a lifetime of correcting people, which is something I would discourage.
    Rose - It's a lovely name. I really like Rosemary too.
    Rosalie - Also nice, although the Twilight association would probably stop me from using it. It's a nice name though.
    Leonora - It's alright.
    Eleanor - I know this name is popular on Nameberry, but I don't like it much...
    Eleonora - (See Eleanor)
    Ella - I like this one a lot.
    Clara - I really like this name.
    Clementine - I don't like it that much...Too cutesy.
    Elise - It's nice. I see it as sort of middle name though.
    Belle - It's alright...
    Dahlia / Dalia - Dahlia is the proper spelling, so I would discourage using Dalia. It's a very nice, underused flower name. I like it.
    Genevieve - I wouldn't ever use it, but I do like the French pronunciation (jhan-vee-ev). Still wouldn't use it, since I live in America.
    Violet - It's very nice. It used to be on my favorites list.
    Violetta - I like this one too.
    Mila - It's nice.
    Juliet - Very good.

Lilia - I prefer Lily.
    Amelie - I prefer Amelia...
    Aurora - It's okay.
    Elizabeth - It's nice.
    Lucy - Very cute.
    Viola - Nice. I prefer Violet though.
    Theodora - I don't like it.
    Cecilia - It's good.

My favorites would probably be Rose, Ella, Clara, and Dahlia.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

Thanks!
    I wouldn't ever use Ida in an English speaking country. I just wanted to know what people thought of the Ee-da sound, as this is how I pronounce it in German. I don't like the Eye-da pronunciation.
    And Dahlia and Dalia are two different names with different meanings but if I ever used it, I'd spell it like the flower but I like the other spelling better
    Last edited by opheliaflora; October 20th, 2013 at 08:07 PM.

Love:
    Ophelia (though I am preferring the Spanish Ofelia. I loved the character in Pan's Labyrinth and I'm finding that the Hamlet associations are lessened by the change in spelling).
    Leonor/Leonora/Eleanor/Eleonora (my favorite is Eleonora followed by Eleanor - I'd list them as one though. As it's unlikely you'd consider naming one child Leonor and another Eleonora)
    Emilia/Amelia/Amelie (I love Emilia - to me they are pronounced slightly differently. My second would be Amelie)
    Aurora
    Viola
    Theodora
    Elise
    Ida

Like:
    Clara
    Matilda
    Flora
    Emma
    Rose
    Rosalie
    Ella (I prefer Ella as a nn. Maybe even to Eleonora).
    Juliette
    Violetta (Violet feels a bit over done right now. I now 4 under the age of 7 - though I'm sure not everyone feels the same way)

Neutral:
    Lucy
    Penelope
    Alice
    Clementine
    Genevieve
    Elizabeth

Dislike:
    Gemma
    Belle
    Dahlia/Dalia
    Lilia
    Cecilia
    Mila
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

Have you ever considered Ferra?

@cappola82 no not really. My grandmas bf has a name quite close to this so I couldn't ever use it.

@lexiem
    Thanks
    I fear that Ofelia would be misspelled a lot, and like I mentioned before it reminds me of the German word Ofen = Oven. However this is the version I first fell in love with. I had never heard of Hamlet's Ophelia then.

No I most definitely wouldn't use two of the Leonor variations. If I ever where to use one it would probably be Leonor or Eleanor as they don't rhyme with Flora (which I prefer over (E)Leonora). I love that you noticed Leonor as a "real" name though

In German Amelia and Emilia are pronounce very different but in English I pronounce them the same. The German Emilia would come closer to the English sound.