Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I've always had irregular periods and I have a happy healthy 1 year old now. You have nothing to worry about.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???

I'm just going to echo what everyone else has said: you have nothing to worry about. I got my first period when I was in fifth grade (yikes, I know) and didn't get my second for another four months. It wasn't until about two years after my first period that I had a regular cycle. Even if your cycle remains irregular, I know several "irregular" women who were able to conceive just fine. Don't sweat it.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I'll echo what everyone else has said - try not to worry. You're very young and haven't been getting your period for long. It's really normal to be irregular for the first few years. Your cycles are likely to even out as you get older and you'll probably have no problem conceiving when the time comes. Even if you continue to have somewhat irregular cycles, you should still be able to conceive a baby.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I also had an irregular period when it first started. I now have two kids including one that I got pregnant the first month of trying. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

Very very normal.

I still have irregular cycles at 27 and was able to have a baby without any trouble. Sometimes your cycle will regulate within a couple years, other times, it will just become what's normal for you.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13