Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Zara has gorgeous clothes for little girls. Also, I don't know if your granddaughters are into that stuff, they sell really cheap, new pettiskirts and tutus (various colors) on Ebay.
    I don't know what price range you're looking for but Petit Bateau, Crewcuts, H&M & Du Pareil Au Meme (DPAM) come to my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by opheliaflora View Post
    Zara has gorgeous clothes for little girls. Also, I don't know if your granddaughters are into that stuff, they sell really cheap, new pettiskirts and tutus (various colors) on Ebay.
    I don't know what price range you're looking for but Petit Bateau, Crewcuts, H&M & Du Pareil Au Meme (DPAM) come to my mind.
    Great feedback I will check them out! Thank you.

rollo
    Psalm 23

Thrift stores! I sounds like a complete cheap skate, but If you thrift a lot, you get really great stuff! I thrift a lot and find great treasures. (I'm an avid thrifter, and thrifting is one of the things I'm best at.)
    I don't live in the states, but if you dig deep and spend time doing it, you find lovely pieces, a lot of good brands too.

Good luck!
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

I totally agree with Jasmine! Thrifting is a GP of mine and you can get really nice stuff for cheap if you're willing to accept the fact that someone else may have worn it before you. But hey, that's why we have washing machines

If thrift stores just aren't your style, I also recommend Zulily.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I would check out Etsy, some really cute stuff and it's all homemade, or vintage. Easy to navigate and search.
    Auntie to Connor Douglas (June 2012) & Parker Isabella (Oct 2013)

~*Ariadne*Celeste*Esmé*Deirdre*Linnéa*~
    ~*Cian*Everett*Julian*Soren*Theodore*~

My full list here. Please comment and I'll comment on yours
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

(Not currently expecting or TTC)