Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: E. E. E.

I see nothing wrong with it.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

eeek- Eastern Equine Encephalitis!!!!!!

Adorable!! Emma Elizabeth is super cute.

I was almost Emily Elizabeth, until my grandma objected to that because she didn't want me to be named after a character in Clifford the Big Red Dog.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

I'm MJM, (Mattie JoHannah M.) and was almost MMM (Mattie Mariejade M.) or MNM (Mattie Noraleigh M.) but they disregarded MMM because my dad changed his mind on Mariejade and MNM because it sound like M&M.

EEE is cute, and u don't mind triples as long as it's not KKK or YYY. I hate anitials that spell things. I've met an A.S.S, an H.A.G, an A.K.C, and a L.O.V.H, who was LOVE but then got married. I've also met an Alyssa Catherine, which is bad because of the Alley Cat references she got in school.
    Girls Top 10:
    Sonnet, Penelope, Evangeline, Maisie, Lexington, Fable, Cricket, Sailor, Seraphina, Thea

Boys Top 10:
    Hendrix, Roarke, Castle, Stellan, Cohen, Maximum, Calvary, Atticus, Hawk, Canaan

Guilty Pleasure-
    Boy: Kohl, Falcon, Myles, Flynnigan, Brave
    Girl: Tigerlily, Larkspur, Tinleigh, Emerson, Maddox

teenberry, equestrian, second youngest of 9 girls
    FurMommy to Bleu the yorkie!

I think it is adorable <3