Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Tristan is definitely "cooler."
    #1 on the way!
    Why yes, I probably should be working!

Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev * Theodore

Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice

Oh, this is difficult!! I think I slightly prefer Tristan.I just find it incredibly romantic and I picture a handsome man with great manners.but you can't go wrong with either. And I don't think either of them sounds feminine at all.

I prefer Sebastian. I don't like the sound of Tristan. I don't think it matters which name is cooler. It's about what name you prefer and which one will age better. He might think Tristan sound feminine because of how close to sound it is to Kristen.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Petra Madeleine~ Lilith Seraphine
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys ~ Giles Edmund

I prefer Tristan, I like the Arthurian connotation and it reminds me of Tristran Thorn in Neil Gaiman's Stardust (who I believe was called Tristan without the t in the movie adaptation). I associate Sebastian with the Little Mermaid, can't help it!

Tristan has always been a favorite of mine. I love it
    Name favorites :

Alana, Scarlett, Alexandria, Annalise, Gianna, Marcella, Kayla, Arabella, Julianna, Anastasia, Jovanna

Cole, William, Samuel, Caleb, Rylan, Roman, Grayson, Jackson, Joseph, Caden, Christian, Joshua