Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I was raised in the midwest and my dad is a mortician. The sweetest, oldest lady he has buried (113 years) was named Leticia--born somewhere between 1896-1898. She lived on her own until her last few weeks and always came to church with her hair in Heidi braids. Newspapers wrote stories on her and she was so interesting because she had absolutely no fear of death at her age.

To answer the questions, it's hard to pick a favorite because several of these are family names. I really like Trina, though. Love Darwin because that must have been a statement. Kenneth is also a nice Irish name. Least favorites are Wilbur and Clelya.
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

Leticia is a lovely name! I'm 31, and there is no way I could pull off Heidi braids. Good for her!

1. Would use Mary & James
    2. Feel most sorry for Norma & Verne
    3. Surprised to see Trina & Harley
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

1. If you had to name one daughter and one son using only names from this list, which would you select? Charlotte Vivian and Joel

2. Which child do you feel most sorry for on this list? Vadis and Wilbur

3. What was the biggest surprise on this list to you? Ruby Mae and Harley
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

I went to school with a Clelia (so she's in her late 20s). It's a pretty name, pronounced clay-lee-ah. Her nn was Clay

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden