Names Searched Right Now:

siblings for Ainsley and Griffin

Searching for a boy and a girl name to complete my sib set.

My children are Ainsley Morgan (girl) and Griffin Oliver (boy). Ainsley Morgan was chosen by my DH and her name was chosen long before I found nameberry. I chose Griffin Oliver after many months on nameberry. We're trying to choose a name for baby number 3.

We like British/Irish names as my dad's family is from Ireland, and my DH's family lives in England, Scotland, and Wales. But we're not tied to names of those origins.

I'd like to have a cohesive sibset, but not matchy names. I'm just not sure what "cohesion" means to me - same origin? same popularity? alphabetical order? (I've noticed that totally unintentionally both my kids have 7 letters in their first name and 6 letters in their mn, and both posess the name of a character from the West Wing - Ainsley and Oliver.)

My boys list and girls list both have over thirty names each and I'm feeling the need to narrow them down or get some fresh names on them. Gwyneth is my absolute favorite for a girl. I don't have a favorite for a boy. Some of the names on my list with personal meaning: Malcolm, Leo, and Angelo.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions for some sibling names. (First and middle).

Thanks!

Malcolm would go great with Ainsley and Griffin. Gwnyeth isn't my favorite Gwyn/Gwen name, but it would go nicely with your kids names also.

Declan
    Colin
    Rowan
    Patrick
    Oscar
    Nolan
    Nevan
    Marcas
    Malachy
    Lochlann/Lachlan
    Kieran
    Fionn
    Finley
    Fergus
    Eoin
    Eamon
    Desmond
    Devin
    Conor
    Tadhg
    Ronan
    Seamus
    Cormac
    Conleth
    Ciar
    Brennan
    Alastar/Alasdair

Fiona
    Liadan
    Siobhan
    Saoirse
    Roisin
    Rowan
    Niamh
    Moira
    Maeve
    Deidre
    Caoimhe
    Caitriona
    Bridget
    Aoife
    Alannah

I think Doyle and Quinn would be great with your kids names as middles or first names.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Petra Madeleine~ Lilith Seraphine
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys ~ Giles Edmund

Last edited by 4815162342; July 13th, 2014 at 04:54 AM.