Names Searched Right Now:

Name ideas with these siblings??

Hi Nameberry!
    Gosh it has been a long time since ive been on here! Im one of the community where i tend to come here when im expecting and low and behold i am, i wish i was a more regular fan but its tough finding spare time with three littlies!
    We have a Son Colton Jack (3) and twins Brady Bowen and Lila Maeve (turning 1 on Oct 22nd).
    Hubby and i decided we would start trying when the twins turned 9 months, we expected it to take some time before we were lucky enough to conceive... When i found out i was preggy again and went to see my doctor, turns out we had conceived 2 weeks prior to when we had actually decided to start the process!

It will be hectic with 4 under 3 but i grew up with 2 brothers and a sister and my hubby with 1 sister 2 brothers so we had all along thought 4 would be a great number! It would be great to have a little girl, my sister and i have always been best friends so i would love for my Lila to that experience. But a boy would be just as wonderful as my Hubby said his one sister was always treated like such a princess by her siblings and parents.

While we still have names that we liked during my other pregnancies, we havent began forming lists as such, so i would love to hear from the NB community what you would recommend to go with our other children.

Thank you in advance

I love the western-y feel to all of your name choices.

Some ideas:
    Autumn
    Bridget
    Jade
    Ruby
    Sadie
    Violet

Eli
    Gabriel
    Grant
    Jude
    Logan
    Wyatt

I don't know why, but I gravitated toward color names for the girls!

Mama to Quentin Charles, born July 4!

Colton Jack, Brady Bowen, Lila Maeve, and ______ ________: *I like the names Colton and Brady a lot.
    -
    Colton, Brady, Lila, & ______~
    -
    Audrey
    Eva
    Brinna
    Gemma
    Heidi
    Simone
    Robin
    Jodelle

-
    Marshall
    Mitchell
    Tobin
    Preston
    Austin
    Ian
    Elliott
    Emmett

Your kids have really terrific names. I absolutely LOVE Lila Maeve. Lila is one of my all-time favourite names. Unfortunately, it doesn't flow well with our LN So glad there are little Lilas running around!

Colton Jack, Brady Bowen, Lila Maeve, & ....
    Colton, Brady, Lila, & ...

BOYS:
    Hudson
    Chase
    Dalton
    Finn
    Levi
    Reese/Reece/Rhys
    Sawyer
    Tucker

I also love the name Huck for you. Full names to consider are..
    Huxley
    Henry
    Huckleberry (I know. It's a little out there. Maybe as a middle?)

GIRLS:
    Bridget
    Brenna
    Cadence
    Daphne
    Fiona
    Gemma
    Maisie
    Sadie
    Sophie
    Willow
    Zoe/Zoey
    Henry | Baker | Leo | Shepard | Rhys | Ronan | Declan | Edmund | Levi | River | Thomas
    Alice | Zoey | Annabel | Elinor | Aspen | Bronte | Eve | Tikvah | Faith | Ingrid | Mary | Willow

Amedeo Ariel Dmitri Enjolras
    Artemis Cicely Elisabeth Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Rosalie Titania