Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    No problem, I thought it was neat to see it displayed like this. I'm really interested in how quickly the top spot changes in modern times. Up until 2008 the top name battled for her spot for years at a time (except Ashley who only held it for 2 years before giving way to Jessica), whereas the last 5 years has had 3 different names. We'll see if that trend continues, or if Sophia, Emma or Isabella reigns supreme for more than 2 or 3 years. I'm feeling like Emma might win.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

Wow, amazing to see it put in visuals like that.

I was kind of surprised to see how some names took over the whole map, yet some of the most popular names in my state, I have never met or recall a person with that name.

Thanks for sharing Fey!

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Caspian & Lilias

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Same here natural. Hannah for example pops up here and there on the map, and was number one in my state for a couple years in the early 2000s, but I've only ever met one Hannah, and that was when I was a kid in a different state. Where are they all hiding? I know a ton of Madison's, Emma's and Emily's though. Yeesh.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,

click for my name lists

Interesting! Do you guys think we will see fewer and fewer names dominating the list in the future as people get more and more creative and diverse with names? Or is that in itself a trend that will fade?

Great question mweath. I'm curious to see how it will go myself. I'm leaning towards fewer names dominating, but you're right, it could just be a trend.

Here's the boys for anyone who hasn't seen the boys' map yet.

Only three names get the top spots: David, Michael and Jacob. Shocking? Not really. People are so stuck in their ways when it comes to boys.

MAP OF THE BOYS' NAMES
    Considering...

●●● ●●● ●●●

click for my name lists