Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Playing Dress Up

I've always loved Halloween for the chance to dress up and have been glued to this awesome site for the last two days. I don't know if I will have a chance to wear a costume this year, but I was curious if you are headed out to a party or dress up with your kids: What will you be for Halloween this year?
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

I love Halloween, and this is the first year I convinced my husband to dress up. I wanted to do the avengers, but buying everyone costumes that were all $40-70 was to much. So I went with The Addams family, I got all our clothes at a second hand store, and wigs for my daughter and I. Our town does a Halloween carnival in the rec centre, they have little centres set up for kids to collect candy, and games. And, of course a "haunted house"
    Charming Boys: Arthur, Gulliver, Oliver, Clark, Linus, Edmund,

Gorgeous Girl: Juliet, Matilda, Harriet, Vada, Odette

I love dressing up! This year SO is going to be Merlin and I'm going to be King Arthur. We're going to a haunted house, watching scary movies and hanging with kooky people. Fun, fun.

girlymegz: Addams family sounds great. We usually get bits and pieces at thrift stores and make our costumes. They're always so interesting, and we're guaranteed to be the only person in the costume.
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Love Halloween! We're having friends over for drinks the Saturday night beforehand and going for a Carn-evil theme Hubby will be an evil clown and I'm going as a ringmaster.

I'm going to my first Halloween party every. :P I'm going to be my favorite character from one of my favorite book series. He's a dark elf named Jarlaxle (that's a link) but since no one at that party will get it, I'm telling everyone I'm a pirate since he looks a lot like one (even though he's way awesomer than a pirate :P ).

When we walk around with Persephone, I'm going to be a zebra and she's a lion. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014