Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Bruce, Harold, Dean, Dennis, Darren, Ronald, Vernon, Glen, Doris, Lois, Irene, Helen, Joan, Judy, and Colleen!

Hmm. I'm noticing that maybe it's just my love for N names... some of these names though belong to especially nice people, so maybe that gives their names extra credit? Nah, I think I like their names in and of themselves.
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

Shirley (lalalala sorry had to post 10 characters...)
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

I too have a soft spot for Susan, and I think Suzie is actually quite a spunky nickname. For girls I also like Jacqueline, Jean, Irene, Kathleen (the '-een' ending was the '-ayden' of its time, I guess?), Marjorie, Kitty, Louise, Gloria, Lucille, Laura, Wendy, Holly, Rachel, Sara, Cassandra, and Valerie. And for boys: Martin, Calvin, Robert, Christopher, Thomas, Patrick, Scott, Russell, Peter, Philip, Walter, Victor, Arthur, Jesse, and Jamie.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Wren or Simon Adler | Alice Violetta or Atlas Dov | Julian 'Jules' River or Juniper 'Joon' Lovelace | Roscoe Fox or Marlowe Fritz | Jane Lucinda or Lucien Wilde | Louisa Valor or Eloise March | Ivan Elliot or Iris Cordelia | August Jack or Jasper Hale | Dashiell Jude or Judah Reeve | Thea Marina or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Finnegan Wallace or Felix Raphael

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Deborah/Debbie, Wendy, Bonnie, Marjorie, Kelly and Amy for girls.

Gerald, Craig, Dean and Robert for boys.