Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Just gotta say Ceridwen Sonja Isolde is gorgeous! This is the perfect sister name for Dita!

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"

I love Isolde, Ingrid and Sonja! I think Sonja is slightly more favourable for me!

I'd do either

Ceridwen Sonja Faustine
    Ceridwen Sonja Isolde
    Ceridwen Ingrid Faustine.
    “poetry, beauty, romance, love - these are what we stay alive for.”

currently under construction

http://delighfullydoris.blogspot.ca/

@ottilie. Sylvestra Freyja Alcyone! It does not get more shiny than that. I am seriously smitten! We need to revisit this in the Sylvestra- post. Sylvestra Freyja Alcyone. It made my heart bubble.

Angel; yeah, I like Ceridwen Sonja Isolde. It feels almost perfect to my ears.

Fey; I think Alcyone's too close to Aphrodite. Same beginning, same ending. I won't regret using her in the middle, I managed to do it with Illyria. I took your advise though and Husband and I had a nice little talk about the names this morning, and I said he could choose, and the one he chose made me very happy!

Averella; Thank you, I love it too. Feels cosy.

Haley; thanks! I like Sonja a bit more as well, I know a lot of Ingrid's so that might be why.

Sorceress; thanks .

Pernille; It's pretty gorgeous right? Feels a bit less gloomy than I'd like it to be though... hmm, we'll see.

So our winner is Ceridwen Sonja Isolde!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]