Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Just gotta say Ceridwen Sonja Isolde is gorgeous! This is the perfect sister name for Dita!

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"

I love Isolde, Ingrid and Sonja! I think Sonja is slightly more favourable for me!

I'd do either

Ceridwen Sonja Faustine
    Ceridwen Sonja Isolde
    Ceridwen Ingrid Faustine.
    I've been staring at the hotel ceiling,
    Drinking everything I've found this evening,
    Trying to hold on to the sweetest feeling,
    So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely.

@ottilie. Sylvestra Freyja Alcyone! It does not get more shiny than that. I am seriously smitten! We need to revisit this in the Sylvestra- post. Sylvestra Freyja Alcyone. It made my heart bubble.

Angel; yeah, I like Ceridwen Sonja Isolde. It feels almost perfect to my ears.

Fey; I think Alcyone's too close to Aphrodite. Same beginning, same ending. I won't regret using her in the middle, I managed to do it with Illyria. I took your advise though and Husband and I had a nice little talk about the names this morning, and I said he could choose, and the one he chose made me very happy!

Averella; Thank you, I love it too. Feels cosy.

Haley; thanks! I like Sonja a bit more as well, I know a lot of Ingrid's so that might be why.

Sorceress; thanks .

Pernille; It's pretty gorgeous right? Feels a bit less gloomy than I'd like it to be though... hmm, we'll see.

So our winner is Ceridwen Sonja Isolde!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]