Names Searched Right Now:

Frankie Sanford of The Saturdays and Wayne Bridge, a footballer.

Welcomed their son Parker Bridge today.

Thoughts on the name?
    Tallulah, Persephone, Eris, Saskia, Natasha, Zhanna, Matthias, Andreas, Dean, Isaac, Jude, Christopher, Caleb, Victor, Fabian, Skyler, Dexter, Cecily, Alannah, Savannah, Hester, Britta, Xanthe, Temperence, Violetta, Anton, Anatoly, Maksym, Ilya, Raphael, Gabriel, Xanthe, Carmen, Electra, Dahlia.

I think it sounds like a description of some sort, not a name! Una was the only one who seems to have gotten naming right, her little Aoife Belle is a beautiful combo. Rochelle's baby is named something equally trendy and a bit chavvy but I can't remember exactly what her daughter's name is just now.

Not of a fan of Parker at all.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Lucy, Ivy, Maya, Rosabel, Victoria, Alice, Molly, Juliet, Annabel, Sofia.
    Charlie, Arthur, William, Isaac, Noah, Finn, Vincent, Alexander, Zachary, Oscar.

Pinkballerina - Rochelle's little girl is called Alaia Mai.

Parker Bridge sounds a bit strange to me .. like a place not a person .. it is a tricky surname to work with though. Parker-Liam Bridge or Parker-Rhys or something might have helped slightly what with there actual being a name in there to detract but still ... it is an odd combination I think.
    Maylea Olivia - My Milly Moo - 28/10/2011.
    Surprise Bump! - 20 weeks tomorrow - Due 15/12/2013!

I actually love Parker, I think it's handsome and charming! Haha, I have to agree Alaia-Mai is a bit on the chav side, and difficult to pronounce, but Aoife Belle is definitely the most beautifully named of the Saturdays babies. It'd be interesting to find out if Frankie and Wayne chose a middle name for little Parker or not.