Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sisters for Natalia- Sonia, Daphne?

Hi Berries!
    I'm currently expecting my first, and I keep coming back to the name Natalia. The problem is I can't envision any sibling names with it! Other favorites of mine include Juliet, Francesca, and Daphne, and those seem more similar in style to me.

The only sib set I thought of was "Natalia, Sonia, and Olivia"...but I'm not sold on the other 2 names at all.

What 2 sister name would YOU pair with Natalia? Thanks for the name inspiration, Berries!
    Caroline...Natalia...Juliet...Colette...Marina
    Thomas...Benjamin...Leo...Samuel

This might not be up your alley but the name I thought of that might work is Athena. What do you think? If I think of any others that might work I will let you know. Good Luck!!

That's the exact type of name I was trying to think of...thanks, knitfrog!
    Caroline...Natalia...Juliet...Colette...Marina
    Thomas...Benjamin...Leo...Samuel

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Agatha | Apollonia | Cornelia | Guinevere | Henrietta | Josephine | Lavinia | Minerva | Parthenia | Thomasina | Winifred

V i n t a g e | C h a r m

Archibald | Augustus | Barnabas | Bartholomew | Cornelius | Ebenezer | Hezekiah | Ignatius | Leonidas | Sylvester | Tiberius