Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Amelia-Lily

Amelia-Lily

Amelia-Lily has been one of my GP's for a while know since I love both Amelia and Lily but together I love them a bit more. I just worry that it's too tongue twisterish with all the L's. I live in Australia so I'm not too worried about the Amelia Lily Oliver connection even though she's the reason 79 Amelia-Lily's were born in England in 2012.

What do you guys think of it? I also quite like Ellie-Mae as a hyphenated name as well.

Ebony
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Hate the singer beyond all belief, and all Amelia-Lily reminds me of is her. I like the names seperately however. Ellie-Mae is the name of a dog I knew growing up as well, so that's also a negative for me. I'm not a huge fan of hyphen names, but, a GP of mine is Millie-Rose, Elsie-May or Gracie-May.

Florence, Edith, Doris, Alice, Elsie, Lillian, Violet, Mabel, Ada, Evelyn
    Eva, Edna, Minnie, Martha, Amelia, Phoebe, Sylvia, Hazel, Agatha, Beatrice

Matthew, Ernest, Louis, Christopher, Andrew, Albert, George, Joshua, James, Harry
    Freddie, Henry, Adam, Teddy, Daniel, Percy, Mark, Walter, Stanley, Liam

when you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling every day and night,
    it's how a superhero learns to fly

Thanks, I had never heard of the singer so maybe thats why I find it alright?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I didn't know there was a singer, either. I don't like hyphenated names at all...I also don't think Amelia Lily flows very good..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crushes:
    Shae - Mallory - Margaret - Dorothy - Boden - Luca - Veda
    Huckleberry - Colt - Benno - Fielder - Lonan - Kick - Shannon - Bodhi - Harvey

Amelia Lily Oliver is so popular here and I dislike her songs. Amelia Lilian has a better sound and no negative associations to me.
    Emma | Kate | Margo | Lucy | Elodie | Gwendolyn | Juliette |
    Julian | James | Oliver | Alexander | Edward | Owen | Everett |
    ~Valeria - Russian name lover