Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love Luna Isolde Frost-- not sure if it was inspired by the jewelry brand Lulu Frost?

Other ideas:
    Arwen Juniper Snow
    Violet Cassiopeia Lux
    Eleni Andromeda Rose
    Helena Scheherazade Lux

Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by kyla12 View Post
    Hello, Berries!
    I was wondering if any of you could possibly help me, anyone that isn't quite bored of me yet of course! I have thousands of names in my head that I love, but when it comes down to it, I know that when the time comes I will of course not use names, such as Andromeda, (except for a middle name of course) because I do want my children to not be made fun of, or hate their names! With my list below, I'm hoping that you lovely Berries could help me pick out names, and put them into combinations! I found one that my heart is absolutly set upon and could not possibly give it up. So lets pretend that I have daughter named Luna Isolde Frost, (Not going to take credit for this combination, a berry helped me) and we're trying to find another combination that fits beautifully with her name! And of course, suggestions of a different name not on this list is very welcomed. Thank you ahead of time

Arwen
    Andromeda
    Astria
    Eve
    Eva
    Sapphire
    Lux
    Eleni
    Ellie
    Guinevere
    Lily
    Fionnuola
    Saoirse
    Zipporah
    Alcyone
    Lilac
    Aoife
    Hadasa (I love the spelling Hadassah, but of course I can't use that)
    Violet
    Helena
    Aurora
    Rose
    Raine
    Juniper
    Snow
    Leah
    Luna Isolde Frost and...

Sapphire Helena Lux
    Aurora Sapphire Snow
    Violet Eleni Andromeda
    Lilac Alcyone Rose
    Eve Saoirse Guinevere
    Alcyone Helena Snow

Shivbziks - I love Arwen Fionnuala Snow, Eva Guinevere Snow, and I adore Rose Andromeda Lux!

Collmcc523 - I've never heard of the Jewelry brand before actually, but having a name close to Lulu Frost can't be too bad, it would make an adorable nickname! From your suggestions I find Arwen Juniper Snow, and Violet Cassiopeia Lux dashing.

Kalla_Way - I adore Eve Zipporah Lily, and Juniper Ellie Snow. Though my absolute favorite is Juniper Helena Rose! I couldn't use Hadassah because a few people have pointed out to me she would probably get made fun of because she would have the A word in her name.

Sorceress - I love Lilac Alcyone Rose and Aurora Sapphire Snow from your combinations!
    Possible Names:

Liam Ezra Aoife Roisin Fionn Mordecai Clara Rosemary Leo Benedict Eloise Clodagh

Lysander * Hyperion * Oliver * Roderick * Seamus * Niall * Edmund * Draco * Tadhg
    Lilyanna * Lux * Saoirse * Helena * Emma * Luna * Ellie * Ava * Arurora

Quote Originally Posted by kyla12 View Post
    Kalla_Way - I adore Eve Zipporah Lily, and Juniper Ellie Snow. Though my absolute favorite is Juniper Helena Rose! I couldn't use Hadassah because a few people have pointed out to me she would probably get made fun of because she would have the A word in her name.
    I still think Hadassah could be used as a middle name. It's such a lovely old name, and plenty of other names have those letters in succession. Cassiopeia for example. I don't think it's as big of a problem as you might think.
    Last edited by kala_way; October 22nd, 2013 at 11:55 AM.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin