Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Best wishes NSW berries. I am also a west Aussie and I know what its like to have fires as a bush fire ripped through my own little town in 2004, thankfully no houses were destroyed. I hope everyone is alright and that it won't be too hard to get your life back together.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

@jesabel and emiliana great to hear from our Aussies from the west!
    Psalm 23

Thinking of you, Rollo, and your fellow Aussies. I saw the news last night, and immediately thought of you!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Anna & Catherine, Caroline & Emily; Benjamin & Elliot, James & Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel & Maeve; Evan, Liam & Patrick
    French: Celeste, Charlotte & Claire
    Short & Sweet: Eve & Jane, Grace & Rose; Jack & Leo

Love from the commonwealth!

Bushfires are terrifying. As much as everyone complains about the weather here, at the least the worst natural disasters we have to contend with are occasional floods.

My cousin is on the way to Aus as we speak :/ Not sure where about she's going though.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

@kyemsma thanks for your thoughts as you can tell it has been a terrifying time for those caught up in the fires.
    @rensrose Hope that your cousin will not be going to any of the fire areas eg the Blue Mountains a very popular tourist spot as it wouldn't be the best time to see it, thanks for posting I am sure it must be terrifying if caught in the thick of it. My Dad used to occasionally fight bushfires and he came home once without any eyebrows after the heat singed them.

rollo
    Psalm 23