Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bushfires in Australia yesterday, many homes burnt down the view from my place.

Psalm 23

UPDATE TODAY 21 October Fears held that the fires will join up and create a megafire with a fire front of 40kms. It is truly frightening. People in Springwood have been told to evacuate.

18 October Smoke everywhere, you can smell the smoke even with all the windows shut, many homes burnt down lots of devastation and more fires on the loose.

Our brave firies fighting fires like this: Deleted photo

This was a photo of masses of smoke coming from huge bushfires, but after I posted I thought because someone else had taken the photo it may not be allowed for me to post it. Does anyone know about this angle?

In the photo posted above the skyline was red and the smoke was creating a huge band of smoke across the sky.
    Last edited by rollo; October 21st, 2013 at 04:09 AM.
    Psalm 23

My heart goes out to those who have lost their homes.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Anyone would have respiratory problems breathing all of that smoke in their lungs. I've always had a morbid fear of fire since I was a child so this would be quite frightening. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your fellow Aussies!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Hugs to you, Rollo, and all the other Aussies on here... must be so scary! Hope things get better and that you and your loved ones stay safe.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy