Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Swore I would never do this but help me name this pup!

So our "pet sitting" for a friend has turned into something more permanent. She was going to be traveling a lot and going to be finding her puppy another home, so my soft-hearted husband said we could take him instead. The kids are attached to him anyways. Well her kids named him Saeed (Si-eed) but that is a little hard for a 2 and 3 year old and I can't seem to get used to that. We thought about just Si or Silas, but my daughter insists his name should be cupcake. While it is cute he is a he so I'm not sure about that one. We were told he was a shitzu-chiuauhah mix, but he looks nothing like either. He has long thin legs almost like a deer and a terrier look in the face and is a sandy gold color. I have a hard time mentally committing to names and want something that just fits him and our family. He is very playful and energetic, but loves being a lap dog when it is nap time. He is very good with the kids and gives them kisses before bedtime. Our other dog is Riley so I would like to be able to yell their names together and have it sound Nameberry worthy :-) thanks for your suggestions!

How about Siffroid (an old French name), nn Si?

maybe a little too fancy for us country folk. Also, meant to add that we can't use Simon as that was a relatives dog who passed away recently.

Murphy sounds cute w/Riley

Scotch
    Pepsi
    Earl
    Cheeky
    Cadbury
    Burke
    Peako
    Hickory
    Fizz