Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural!!

I've just started watching Supernatural. It took me a day and a half for the first season so give me a week and I will be participating in this thread.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Auntie to Q | Momma to a kit named Zola Bastet
    Could you check out this thread? I'll return the favor. Link
    Girls | Combos | Boys

I'm somewhere in Season 7, I believe. Sadly, I haven't been able to watch it on a regular basis since Fall quarter began! I love that there is a Supernatural thread on Nameberry-- so funny!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crushes:
    Shae - Mallory - Margaret - Dorothy - Boden - Luca - Veda
    Huckleberry - Colt - Benno - Fielder - Lonan - Kick - Shannon - Bodhi - Harvey

Saph – I'm with you, A n g e l S a m was swoonworthy! I literally squealed and grabbed my husband's arm when they showed his eyes going all blue and those tattered wings appeared on the wall behind him. I'm also looking forward to C h a r l i e's return! She's the perfect bridge between the brothers, both geeky and badass, and I love how protective they are of her. I had no idea T r a c t o r A n g e l was a thing! I need to go Google that now. I'd love some D e a n and H u m a n C a s scenes too, but I'm worried that they're not going to happen. I've read some things that make me think C a s has some competition in the D e a n's favorite angel department now!

Maple – Who doesn't love those boys? I'm curious as to why you stopped watching? I'm not sure that's physically possible for me, haha. I don't have a tumblr, but I have accounts on a couple fanfiction sites. Just reading, no writing as of yet.

Fly – w00t! You sound like me when I discovered the show! Can't wait to hear what you think of past seasons. Gotta say, I envy you your ability to watch season 4 with new eyes!

Kate – Well, we have threads for Once Upon a Time and The Vampire Diaries – why not our beloved Supernatural? There are tons of cool names on the show too…half the reason I felt safe starting this thread is because I've seen lots of people commenting on Castiel threads, so I knew we had to have at least a few SPN fans in the house Season 7 was a little gnarly, but don't worry, it all goes up from there!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

@sessha: To be honest, I have too many issues with the show and the writers at this point. I made the mistake of reading too many season nine spoilers, and I'm just really not interested in the direction they're taking the show. Things might change and I might decide to go back and watch season nine later on, but for now I've decided to turn that focus elsewhere. I didn't think it would be possible for me to stop watching because I love Dean, Sam, and Cas so much. It's actually been a lot easier than I thought it would though.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    I made the mistake of reading too many season nine spoilers, and I'm just really not interested in the direction they're taking the show.
    Oh no! Now I'm worried. I'll be with the boys to the bitter end, but I'd rather be loving it to the end than hating it. I used to watch VD, and finally stopped this season because I was so tired of hating it and even my darling Damon wasn't enough to distract me anymore. My DVR still records it, but I just can't be bothered to watch another second. Is Supernatural on tonight or tomorrow? They keep switching nights and I don't remember.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander