Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural!!

Oh, mememe! I've been with the boys since the beginning. I'm pretty sure I'd do anything for Dean or Castiel. I like Sam, too, but I'm a Destiel girl all the way. They can be with me or they can be together (dare I say, all three of us??), I don't give a hoot, but there's gotta be some love in there somewhere.

I'm excited for the show the way I haven't been in a few years. S6 & 7 were terrible imo. There was some good stuff, and a lot of potential, but man, what a letdown. The beginning of the end for me was killing E v e off. She could have been a serious contender, something really interesting, and she was killed off so easily and quickly. Then that whole mess of not having the car and B.ob.by and those damn Le.v.ia.th.an, which again, could have been fantastic but came off as ridiculous. I'm sorry, turning humans into their food supply by feeding us meat that makes us docile? Just utterly stupid. I think S8 was an improvement, but there was a lot I hated. The S.am and that silly little girlfriend story arc, holy posole. Stupid. All his flashbacks looked like some cheesy romance. I thought there were going to be rainbow farting unicorns and fairies with wings made of tra la la hearts, just stupid. The whole time I was really hoping that those memories weren't real, and that's why they looked so silly. I was waiting for some big pay-off where that angel in charge, what was her name, Na.om.i? Yes, I thought maybe she was controlling S.am and had given him fake memories, and that's why he never bothered looking for D.ea.n. No. He just didn't look for his brother and fell in love with some ridiculous chick. Ugh. Anyway, I feel like all I'm talking about are things I hate about the show. You'd never know what a fan I am. I'm beyond elated about this season. The finale with the angels falling was one of my favorite Supernatural moments. I'm actually bummed that E.ze.ki.el is in S.am's body because I'm such a fan of Ta.hmo.h Pe.nik.ett. I'm hoping they get to use the actor again. I think I could add him to my little Destiel love dungeon. The tattered wings were so neat. Loved it. Can't wait to see what's next for the boys.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Polaris Fae ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Khione Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

oops, you posted as I did. Sessh, Caspian is on our list for the same reason. Tobias Colt actually sounds great. I like it.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Polaris Fae ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Khione Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

I've watched SPN since the start, I love it.

I'm 100% loyal to Sam and Dean, always will be. I know a handful of people, who claim to be SPN fans, but want Sam killed off and it just be Dean and Cas.

My response to that?

Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never.

The very core of which SPN is built on, is the Winchester Brothers, it wouldn't be SPN without Sam.

Anyone who wants Sam killed off, so it can just be Dean and Cas, isn't a true SPN fan.

I need to catch up on the second episode of season 9 (it was on a the same time as hockey the other night!), so will post my thoughts on S9 so far, when I've watched it.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

4 members now, we are totally a real club! And it would make me super excited to know that you girls each had a little Cas running around. I don't think I commented on the actual thread but I'm all for Tobias Colt. I'd only avoid Hawk and Rook for the -k K- situation. Off topic...

Sam's definitely a cutie, he's just, idk too tall for me or something. Or maybe Dean hits on my double weakness for green-eyed boys and pouty lips. I will catch up asap so I can chat! =]
    Last edited by amydomsmom; March 16th, 2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: removing personal info =]
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Roland
    Elena : Felicity : Julia

Love supernatural! And Castiel!!! And Dean! How could anyone not love that show??