Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural!!

Supernatural!!

I've seen the name Castiel thrown around occasionally on the forums, so I know we have some Supernatural fans out there! Has anyone else watched all the previous seasons? Any shippers and/or slash fans in the house?

(spoilers will be in white)

After the season 8 cliffhanger of the angels falling, I was dying for season 9 to start, and I was not disappointed! Of course C a s got off to a rocky start…too bad he didn't touch down near the boys, I'd have loved some scenes with D e a n teaching him how to be a normal person, but that's probably just my D e s t i e l love showing Excited for another angel regular too! Here's praying that E z e k i e l is as good of a guy as he claims, because so far I love his character.

Second episode is probably one of my favorites in a long while! How awesome was that to see S a m angel out instead of demon out for a change! I may have literally squealed when they showed his tattered shadow-wings on the wall…such an epic moment. I also loved the scene with E z e k i e l - S a m telling D e a n he made the right decision and reassuring him of S a m's love…as well as D e a n's obvious discomfort with the L word, haha. Reminds me of the good old days (read: seasons 1-4). A b a d d o n's resurrection was singularly creepy, just something about those red nails gives me the willies…and the actress executed that signature demonic mix of revolting and seductive perfectly in her conversation with D e a n about coveting him for a vessel. C r o w l e y definitely has some competition! Speaking of C r o w l e y, do we think the humanity thing took? Because he clearly ripped poor K e v i n to shreds…kudos to D e a n for finally including K e v under The Family umbrella, I never liked the way they seemed to use him for his hacker prophet skills but take the person for granted.

All in all, I'm stoked for season 9. What do you guys think so far?
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Haha, I always comment on all of the Castiel threads I come across! I've seen a few Colt ones too. I have to say, I started out as a huge fan of this show and I have been totally slacking off on it lately. I have about half of Season 8 to catch up on before I start the new ones so I haven't read your white text yet, but as soon as I have some free time I will totally come join the conversation. My mom watches it religiously and she has been on my case already about me missing the "beautiful Dean moments" so I am working on it I promise! I do really like Cas and Bobby was of course great, but Dean is forever my fave. That Jensen... Has there really ever been any better moment in life than the outtakes of him singing Eye of the Tiger? Haha.
    Dominic James~ (5)

Gabriel : Jude : Ramsay : Roland

I am a huge Supernatural fan, addicted in fact!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Amy! Welcome to the club! At the moment we've only got two members, but that's enough to call it a club, right??

Fangirl confession time: Half the reason Caspian made our list is so that we can have a little Cas, hahaha. I'm also really digging Colt at the moment for my Tobias combo, and I have honestly considered Winchester at one point before deciding it was too obvious.

I discovered the show after most of the seasons had aired, so I watched all the episodes on Netflix and then had to scramble around for the seasons that hadn't made it on there yet. Now I just watch the episodes on CW or Hulu the day after they air, because we don't have a TV. You should hurry and catch up so I have someone to geek out with

I think I'm more of a Sammy girl. Don't get me wrong, I love Dean (and I'm a huge Destiel fan, haha), but he would drive me up the wall with that black and white, all or nothing, my way or the highway mindset. Sam is creative and emotional and totally a closet geek…all my favorite things in a man :-P Plus, I know Dean is supposed to be the uncontested hottie / ladies' man, but Sam's scene with R.uby is seriously the smokin hottest hookup in all nine seasons. Rawr.

The Eye of the Tiger outtake WAS pretty freakin awesome. I also loved the one where Jared and Jensen are stomping it out on the imaginary catwalk. There's a fan vid somewhere putting that scene to the tune of LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" – I seriously died laughing.

Can't wait till you're caught up and we can dish!
    Last edited by sleepysessha; October 17th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Woo hoo, I missed one! Welcome, Maggie Mary! We're a club of three now Are you all caught up on past seasons? If so, what do you think of 9 so far?

GPs