Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Children's music

I've been trying to find some children's music for my son (3), that not only he enjoys, but I will too. At least a little bit. We travel a lot! And all the driving we just did this weekend visiting family for thanksgiving, my son started to get a little bored in the car. So I am hoping that some of you berries out there have some music your kids love to listen to, that doesn't drive you nuts. I have some Rafi music, but it's getting old, is there other artists out there like him?
    Last edited by girlymegz; October 14th, 2013 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Charming Boys: Arthur, Gulliver, Oliver, Clark, Linus, Edmund,

Gorgeous Girl: Juliet, Matilda, Harriet, Vada, Odette

There is an Australian musician called Justine Clarke, my girls love her music We bought her CD from the ABC shop here, but you could probably download it form iTunes?
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Thanks jazz, I found Justine Clarke's music in iTunes. She has quit a few cute songs. I bought two of her CDs, and my son loves them.
    Charming Boys: Arthur, Gulliver, Oliver, Clark, Linus, Edmund,

Gorgeous Girl: Juliet, Matilda, Harriet, Vada, Odette

My sister and I grew up watching The Sound of Music and listening to the songs- she was probably your son's age the first time we saw it. I still love it and put on the soundtrack as study music sometimes. It's been awhile since I've watched it but I still remember most of the words to the songs.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I'm still a teenager but my mum does daycare so I do know a but about this topic.
    Justine Clarke is great my mum has her album
    I grew up listening to high-5 not sure if you get them in America but you could find it on youtube
    Another great one is the Wiggles I can still sing there songs and when I was in sydney earlier this year I had to go to the wiggles exhibit at a museum there.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com