• Fauna Winter

0 0%
  • Elodie Snow

24 61.54%
  • Nerissa Winter

4 10.26%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

more Winter combos

so i'm trying to get to a short list of 5? maybe? i haven't been getting the boyfriend's opinion lately and he's stopped asking because it's clearly stressing me out, lol. i have 3 names on my list so far and i'd like to have a few more by the time i present him his choices:

Briar Snow
    Cecily Winter
    Winter Beatrix (or possibly Beatrix Winter. i'm not sure if i like the sound of Beatrix as a first name with her sister's name, Alora.)

so here's a new poll of some new possible additions. suggestions welcome, -last name will be Nicolas, i hate nicknames, and older sister is named Alora Belle and i'd like the names not to clash-

I voted for Elodie, but also love Nerissa Winter.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy

Elodie Snow is the clear winner for me. Winter Beverly is a distant runner up. How about Beverly Winter?

You did end up with my 3 faves from your previous poll though! I would add Elodie Snow and call it a day!

Briar Snow-Too wordy
    Cecily Winter-Lovely
    Winter Beatrix- I prefer Beatrix Winter [I actually LOVE it] but Winter Beatrix is OK
    Winter Antoinette-Too many t sounds.
    Winter Beverly-Dislike the flow and Beverly
    Fauna Winter-Too wordy
    Elodie Snow-LOVE LOVE LOVE this
    Nerissa Winter-Nerissa is darling but the combo doesn't flow because of the matchy endings.

Beatrix Nicolaus does not sound good together. And I am worried that the name Winter Nicolaus may be too christmas-y. (Santa aka old saint nicolaus)
    However, I really love Elodie Snow, and with Snow being in the middle I think you can escape the christmas theme without anyone really noticing.
    Estella Lucia Cora Seraphina Xanthe Araminta Penelope Phaedra Hermione Clarissa
    Axel Oscar Hendrick Hans Percy Luca Dieter Augustus Cyrus Hugo Keats Ames