Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sadie

I was going to suggest Corisande before I remembered Cordelia and Melisande before I saw the bit about the ex. So, you see, I tried to cushion the blow of my totally crazy over-the-top guilty pleasure idea, but no dice. So here it is in all its glory: Scheherazade nn Sadie!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I don't have any ideas for you, just stopping to comment that I really find Isadora nn Sadie charming. It's just the right kind of nn - not obvious, but not too outside the intuitive.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Quote Originally Posted by backtomyroots View Post
    I know have suggested this to a few different people at different times but how about something like..

SAbrina DEan
    SAsha DIon

Or something of the sort... SA first name and DI or DE middle name to result in the nn SADIE
    I was thinking the same thing. Serafina Daisy or something and call her Sadie.
    Ben & Lainy

Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage

Sorry I am getting to this thread so late, but

@Sessha, I would totally name my daughter Scheherazade!

And Fey, I think you can probably use Sadie for whatever FN you like! I had some weird nns growing up that had nothing to do with my name and those were actually my favorite! (But of course, I do love Serafina forever and always). I definitely imagine you much more with a Pandora than an Isadora.
    Baby boy due October 2014! Current tentative name:

Sequoia Orion

Sessha Scheherazade is very much on my list... for a cat. I'm waiting for the glossiest, slinkiest, blackest, most hoity-toity little golden eyed queen to wear that name.

Sara thanks! It's why Isadora is so high on my list, the adorable Sadie. It's also why I'm having issues with this whole thing, because I love other ORA names better, but I can't let go of Sadie.

Lainy Serafina Daisy is adorable. I'm crushing on Daisy really hard lately. Serafina would go on my list if SO would get on board. He says okay one day, then says it's pretentious the next.

Moon Yep, in the end, none of this will matter because I'm pretty sure I'll go with a Pandora over an Isadora anyway. I love Sadie, but there's nothing stopping me from naming a bunny or a puppy Sadie, it doesn't have to be a human baby. I think I'll go ahead and close this and not worry about it for now. I have lots of time to think about it.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander