Bertrand
    Bethany
    Bianca
    Beatrice
    Top Names: Benedict Zeal & Noelle Geneva
    Olivia/Livy : Darah/Bethel : Eve/Verity
    Eli/Calvin: Luke/Zane: Levi/Phineas
    TTC this year!!

Personally I wouldn't want more than two siblings to have the same initial (unless I had like twelve kids, then three or four wouldn't be such a big deal, but that'd never happen!). But I'd use V or F:

V: Victoria, Virginia, Viola, Vidalia, Vienna, Venezia, Valencia/Valentina or Valentino/Valentine, Viridian, Valerian (wow, lots of city names)
    F: Felicity, Francesca, Fidelia, Fitzwilliam, Ferdinand, Faramond

Hmm, I think I'd have an easier time coming up with one favourite from each letter of the alphabet...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Upon mulling it over, I realize that while I favor J and M names, I also seem very partial to names that begin with a vowel and end with an 's' sound. Atlas, Iris, Alice, and Eloise are firm favorites. I also like Ellis, Augustus, Emrys, Amadeus, Artemis, and Agnes. Felix, Hollis, and Wallace begin with consonants but end with the same 's'. This partiality is a problem since my last name begins with a 'Z'! Does anyone else find themselves drawn to a sound pattern like this?
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

For Boys I haven't really got an initial that I like predominantly but for Girls the letter 'H' seems to dominate my favourites list.

Dalton James Knight
    Pyrus
    Holiday Marcheline nn Birdie
    Harbour Linnea
    Halcyon Adair

X
    Poet
    Magnolia Esme Painter
    Echo Marigold Kate
    Ottilie June Meadow
    February Luna Blythe
    Polly Elizabeth Daffodil