Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does anyone in your family share your name/have a similar one?

My brother and his wife announced a few weeks ago that my niece will be called Annalicia (nn Anna). My name is Hannah, but I don't mind.
    That same brother is named Brett. A cousin's husband is a Brett, another cousin is named Brett, and his coming son is going to be a Brett Jr. That's a lot of Bretts. We also have a cousin named Brent.
    A 15 year old who likes names, Matthew Gray Gubler, and writing.

Girls ; Persephone, Freya, Amelia, Penelope, Eleanor, Sydney, Jane, Imogen, Cordelia, Maeve

Boys ; Jack, Maxwell, Bennett, Peter, Orion, Ajax, Vincent, Theodore, Henry, Sebastian

My grandma is Isobel, mum is Elspeth and sister is Adele thats about as close as they get
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

My extended family has two Kelly's (one married into the family), a Hadlee (nn Haddie) and an Addy, a Grady and a Grayson, and almost every girl in the family has a nickname that ends in an ee sound. On the other side we have two Jackson's and a Jackston. My husband's name is Brian we're about to have a Ryan marry into the family.

I have the same first name as my mom. Lots of family members are also called variations of Marie, in honor of my grandmother. So far there's Marie, Marceline, Marius, Marlene, Maria and Ada-Marie. My SO and his brothers have the same first name (they are all 'juniors', lol). They go by their middle names, but it can be confusing sometimes.

Aurora + Dahlia + Clara + Lyra + Isadora
    Valentin + Atlas + Dimitri + Elliott + Storm

Other than a few boys being Jrs the only one I can think of is having a cousin named Mason on both sides of my family. On my dad's side my cousin Mason is two years younger then me, we sort of grew up together until I lost contact with that side of the fam. On my mom's side, my cousin and his wife named their third son Mason when he was born two years ago. There are probably more as my grandpa (mom's side) is the oldest of 20 (yes I said 20 kids) and my grandma (mom's side) is the youngest of 8 kids - so I am pretty sure there are more similarities but I'm not close with any of my relatives other than my grandparents from my mom's side of the family so I wouldn't actually know.

EDIT - I feel a little stupid... my little sister is named Kenna, after our grandfather (dad's side), Kenneth - and we have an uncle Kenneth named after him as well (and I think he might have a son named Kenneth - not sure about that one). I was actually suppose to be named Kenna but well I was named Harley instead so when my dad and not-so-much-step-mom had twin girls one of them was named Kenna after our grandfather.
    Last edited by harleym; November 20th, 2014 at 09:49 PM.
    Inara, Blue, Heaven, Matilda, Ellery, Meadow,
    Isabeau, Willow, Prudence, Eleanor, October, Breena,
    Clementine, Lily, Makiya, Ariel, Molly, Daphne, Piper,
    Adelaide, Nathalie, Jade, Thea, Naimh, Jenny-Rebecca

Henry, Timothy, Abel, Theodore, Atticus, Jack, Jasper,
    Wilhelm, Gus, Tobias, Finn, Reid, Elliot, Michael, Juston, Jethro,
    Donovan, Abraham, Gale, Sebastian, Knox, Sam, Luke, Maxton, Connor,
    Rhett, Lincoln, Elias, Nico, Lochlan, Zane, Breckin, Gracin