Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    My daughter's name starts with A but I think if I had to name a whole family I would've picked E.

Emerson
    Elizabeth
    Ella
    Eden
    Emma
    Everly
    Eva
    Emmeline
    Esther

Elliot
    Elijah
    Eben
    Everett
    Evan
    Easton
    Ellis

I also like a lot of A and L names, but I think it would probably be B

Benedict
    Barnabas
    Bertrand
    Bethany
    Bianca
    Beatrice
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Personally I wouldn't want more than two siblings to have the same initial (unless I had like twelve kids, then three or four wouldn't be such a big deal, but that'd never happen!). But I'd use V or F:

V: Victoria, Virginia, Viola, Vidalia, Vienna, Venezia, Valencia/Valentina or Valentino/Valentine, Viridian, Valerian (wow, lots of city names)
    F: Felicity, Francesca, Fidelia, Fitzwilliam, Ferdinand, Faramond

Hmm, I think I'd have an easier time coming up with one favourite from each letter of the alphabet...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Upon mulling it over, I realize that while I favor J and M names, I also seem very partial to names that begin with a vowel and end with an 's' sound. Atlas, Iris, Alice, and Eloise are firm favorites. I also like Ellis, Augustus, Emrys, Amadeus, Artemis, and Agnes. Felix, Hollis, and Wallace begin with consonants but end with the same 's'. This partiality is a problem since my last name begins with a 'Z'! Does anyone else find themselves drawn to a sound pattern like this?

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot