Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I taught a lovely girl named Julienne and never once thought of the cooking technique. She pronounced it like the boys name Julian. I actually really liked her name and years ago considered using it but since my last name is the same as a major chicken producer when I googled it I realized it was too foody.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything

I would go right ahead and use it. It will be rare for anyone to see it in written form, and (as sarahmezz said) if you introduce her as Audrey Ju-leen (Julienne), no one will assume it is spelled like julienne. Go for it, it will mean so much to your grandma if you use it and don't change the spelling. I am a big fan of honor names. We used my mom's name, Susan, as my daughter's middle. I wavered on it because it really doesn't sound great in the middle spot, but then six months after my daughter was born, my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I am so very, very happy we used her name and didn't change it to Suzanne or anything else like that. Go for Audrey Julienne!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I love it! I think Audrey Julienne is a beautiful name!
    Shiloh Mae, Lily Evan, Nora, Evalyn, Evie, Olive, Jewel, Eloise
    Lennox Evan, Finn, Jude, Quillan, Jonah, Noah, Owen

I very highly doubt that most people will think of vegetables when they see Julienne. I certainly wouldn't.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Since we don't use middle names very much in real life, I think Audrey Julienne would be fine. You're honouring someone you love with your mn choice, so I don't think you should worry needlessly about spelling or pronunciation. How many times are you going to have to spell or pronounce a middle name?
    All the best,
    Mischa.