Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I think Vivienne is the best suggestion for you and Gigi and Vivi go together really well.

Some other suggestions:

Vika (VEE-ka)
    Vita (VEE-ta)
    Reva or Riva (REE-va)

I've seen Vika and Vita short for Victoria, but there's no reason they can't work on their own.

He seems to prefer classics, so what about an underused classic name?

Fiammetta
    Arabella
    Annabella
    Sophiela (i've seen this once before, thought it was cute)
    Alexina
    Alexandrina
    Rosalinda
    Rosanna
    Susannah
    Victoria
    Catriona(Katrina, but the traditional spelling)
    Evangelina
    Evelina
    Ladies: Florence•Amelia•Daisy•Martha•Millie•Scar lett•Sophia•Poppy•Freya•Amelie•Maisie• Olivia•Charlotte•Imogen•Harriet
    Evie•Lillian•Isabelle•Ella•Louisa•Eleano r•Violet•Lucy•Annabelle•Phoebe•Elsie•M innie•Matilda•Grace•Evelyn•Pixie

Gentlemen: Albert•Matthew•Henry•Louis•William•Harry •Teddy•James•Charlie•Christopher• Ernest•Andrew•Adam•Thomas•Alfie
    Edward•Archie•Daniel•Harrison•George•Sta nley•Joel•Rafferty•Michael•Samuel•Winsto n•Freddie•Darcy

For something uncommon with a V, I like Vida. I know Matthew McConaughey used it but that's the only time I've heard it. I also love the suggestion of Fiorella, which means 'little flower' and sounds so nice to me! It's also something I've never heard in 'real life' but if she decided she hated having an uncommon name, she could go by Ella.

I would also like to suggest Sofonisba. There is a forgotten-about female Italian Renaissance artist named Sofonisba Anguissola who was actually really important in her time. (I love the idea of a girl having such a great female role model!) But besides that, I've never heard the name Sofonisba being revived, at least not in English-speaking countries. (Anyone else is free to jump on the popularity in Italy or elsewhere.) Also, like Fiorella, she could go by Sofie if she hated having such an uncommon name. I bet most people you meet have never heard the name, but it's a bonus that it's a name with such great history. And Giovanna and Sofonisba sound darling together!

Hope this helps! :-)
    Current loves:
    Adelaide | Antonia | Charlotte | Emilia | Estelle | Fiammetta | Isobel | Ravenna | Susannah | Ursula | Viola
    Anton | Asa | Bennett | Boone | Caspian | Ezra | Francis | Gideon | Leo | Theodore | Vincent | Winslow

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elizabeth, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

Eek, I'm in the same situation as you - sucks, right? You've got an older daughter together - what other names were you considering for her that you both liked? Maybe you could revisit those and see if you can work out other names that have things in common that you both like or want in a name.