Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Thanks so much for the suggestions. I am reading and re-reading them.

I ended up confronting him about my feelings towards his names, and my frustration with his dismissal of my names. He was surprised by the intensity of my emotions. At least he thinks it's cute.

Is it just me and my husband, or do guys don't understand the obsession we have with baby names?!

What about Aveline? It came to mind right away for some reason. I think it's terribly underused.

Cecile / Cecilia / Cecily
    Fiammetta / Fia
    Ariadne (Since he liked Sydney, he might like that the ending is similar)
    Valencia
    Livia
    Valora
    Allaire

"Close your eyes and think about it.

Which name do you really, really love the most?

Go with the one that makes you smile every time you say it."

--Suelain Moy, author

I second Aveline!

as well as...
    Ivory
    Kaia
    Sirrah
    Munro
    River
    Eve
    Clarice
    Emmeline

I think enjoying baby names is a bit more of a feminine thing. Its good that you spoke with your hubby about your feelings though! Communication is key! I hope you guys find a name you both enjoy =)

Awe thanks Most people aren't a fan of the names I like, so I'm glad to see that they strike the fancy of at least one other person.

I'm with everyone else, you should try out Aveline. I'd be using it if my own last name didn't start with the "Eve." It's a beautiful name. And I've heard it pronounced "Ah-veh-leen" like and "Av-uh-lyne" so you could go either way.

I also think Evanna could work for you. It has a similar sound to Olivia, which he likes, but seems more your style.
    And I think you should put Verity back on It's another beautiful, underused name with a V!