Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

8 weeks left and can't decide on girls name

Hi all I'm new to this and really need help.we have a daughter called Georgia and it's a name I still love to this day.she was meant to be called ava but because it got so popular we went with Georgia. Anyway we are having another girl and we both liked Amira so we decided on that but now I'm having doubts! Please guys any advice needed I've only 8 weeks left

I really like Georgia and Amira. I personally think Amira is a beautiful name that you can't go wrong with. Just one thing, I would have a back up name just in case. What if when she is born she doesn't look like an Amira at all?

Hi cannebella I have been searching for months now I'm obsessed n I have a list of names but none I really love as much as I love the names Georgia! I honestly don't know what I'll name her if she doesn't look like an Amira.

Amira is so pretty! You could always go with just Mira or Mirabel.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

I agree with erin91! Amira is a beautiful name that goes so well with Georgia! I think that Mira or Mirabel would be a good option if you want something similar. Another name that is similar to Amira is Amabel. Good luck!
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!